Are you interested in how to start a business in the Netherlands?
Dike International can assist in how to open business in the Netherlands. We are the company formation service provider in the Netherlands. It’s not required to come or live in the Netherlands to open your company. All can be done on distance but off course it’s allowed to come here to to business in the Netherlands and the Schengen area in Europe. You will have free acces to the Schengen countries.
How to start business in Netherlands?
The most usual chosen entity is the BV company. The only legal requirement is that the BV has a registered address in the Netherlands. The BV is divided into shares which are owned by the shareholder(s). These shares can easily be transferred. A BV company also needs at least one director. The shareholder(s) and director(s) don’t have to be Dutch residents.
What do we need for a Netherlands company formation?
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) an individual, we need from each individual:
- copy of the passport
- Proof of the living address not older than 2 months, like a gas or electricity bill
- marital status: married or unmarried
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) a company, we need from each company:
- an original extract from the foreign trade register. If the director(s) is (are) not mentioned in this document, than we need a legal opinion from a notary in that country stating who the director(s) is(are) of the Ltd and their legal capacity. If the director (or one of the director) is another company then we also need an extract from the foreign trade register of this company. This goes on until (all of) the director(s) is a “natural person”.
- a copy of the deed of incorporation of the company.
How to start a small business in the Netherlands?
This has the same as above. Large companies and small companies mostly are a B.V. company in the Netherlands. So only for € 950 you can open a small business, which has the outer appearance of a large business in the Netherlands and Europe. Please contact us to advise best how to start a small business in the Netherlands.