Are interested in a Dutch BV company formation?
Dike International can help you with your Dutch company formation.
A Dutch BV company (In Dutch: besloten Vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) is is a private company with limited liability. You can compare this with the German “GmbH”, the American “LLC”, or the English “Ltd”.
The BV has legal personality and it has an equity divided into shares, which can be easily tranfered.
The shareholders of a BV are not personally liable for the debts of the company in general.
There are no legal requirements for a BV to have any kind of substance in the Netherlands. The only legal requirement is that the BV has a registered address in the Netherlands.
What do we need for a Dutch BV company formation?
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) an individual, we need from each individual:
- copy of the passport
- Proof of the living address not older than 2 months (like a electricity bill)
- marital status (married or unmarried)
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) a company, we need from each company:
- an original extract from the foreign trade register. If the director(s) is(are) not mentioned in this document, than we need a legal opinion from a notary in that country stating who the director(s) is(are) of the Ltd and their legal capacity. If the director (or one of the director) is another company then we also need an extract from the foreign trade register of this company. This goes on until (all of) the director(s) is a “natural person”.
- UBO-declaration (Ultimate Benificial Owner)
- a copy of the deed of incorporation.
Please contact us if you have more questions about the Dutch B.V. company and/or the Dutch BV company formation.