Are you interested in a Netherlands company formation?
We can help you to setup your company in the Netherlands. The most common entity is the BV company and this is the most easy way to form your company in the Netherlands. There are no legal requirements for a BV to have any kind of substance in the Netherlands. The only legal requirement is that the BV has a registered address in the Netherlands. The BV company is divided into shares which are owned by the shareholder(s). These shares can easily be transferred. A BV company also needs at least one director. The shareholder(s) and director(s) don’t need to live in the Netherlands.
What do we need for a Netherlands company formation?
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) an individual, we need from each individual:
- copy of the passport
- Proof of the living address not older than 2 months, like a gas or electricity bill
- marital status: married or unmarried
- If the shareholder(s) and director(s) is (are) a company, we need from each company:
- an original extract from the foreign trade register. If the director(s) is(are) not mentioned in this document, then we need a legal opinion from a notary in that country stating who the director(s) is(are) of the Ltd and their legal capacity. If the director (or one of the director) is another company then we also need an extract from the foreign trade register of this company. This goes on until (all of) the director(s) is a “natural person”.
- UBO-declaration (Ultimate Benificial Owner)
- a copy of the deed of incorporation.
We also check for no extra costs if the name of the company you prefer is available, please send us this name and we will check immediately for you the availability.
Please contact us if you have more questions about the company formation Netherlands.